I'm doing well, thank you. (Very little LBC)

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: I'm doing well, thank you. (Very little LBC)
Date: Sun, 02 Jun 2002 20:18:00 -0400
I just wanted to take a moment, and thank all those people who wished me
well.  Thank You!!!

I have had this conversation with my Dad (Kevin V.) on more that one
occasion.  But, I thought it should be shared here as well.

It isn't nearly often enough that one finds friends in places he has really
never been.  I have lurked on and off here for about a year,  more so
recently.  A few of you I have met at shows or while helping on project
cars.  I have witnessed how people, with only the ownership of a simple
piece of machinery, can get together and not only help each "fix" their
cars; but, fix the whole world's problems, too.  ;)  What really amazes me
is the friendship, and comradery that sparks among the people of this group.
I am 27 year of age; and, I have not witnessed more of a fellowship with any
other grouping of people...  ...especially in my age bracket.

I am doing well.  Today was the first time I was able to pick my head up for
any length of time without getting dizzy.  (Hold the jokes...nah, lettim'
rip)  Thank you all for caring.  I will let you know how the hearing is when
the Doc unpacks me ear.

But for now, I want everyone here to realize just what they have here in
this little electronic email list.  Besides the information exchange about
these little British marvels; you have a long list of friends.  Including
me.

So, since I cannot have any drink for a while...  Would you all take your
favorite, and make a toast to the friends they have, and the one's they
never new they did.

Sincerely,

your friend

Rob Valentine

I will let you know when I get started on my spridget project.