Re: I'm doing well, thank you. (Very little LBC)

To: robv@ptd.net, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: I'm doing well, thank you. (Very little LBC)
Date: Sun, 9 Jun 2002 17:01:28 EDT
Rob,

I think the list and the whole LBC 'world' need more people like you simply
because of your age.  From time to time I do worry that while spridgeteers
might be a great bunch of old-farts what will happen in 20 or 30 years time?

A lot of listers and LBC owners buy an LBC for nostaligic reasons (they had
one when there were a kid) but given the numbers of years these cars have
been out of production that won't work for a future generation.

So, all the best for your recovery and your youthfullness.

RS - future candidate for an old-fart