Re: panhard rod

To: "ALEX VOLK" <TALLA@TELUSPLANET.NET>, <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: panhard rod
Date: Mon, 3 Jun 2002 11:08:47 -0700
Typically there is a rather substantial bracket at the front left hand
corner of the gas tank with the rod attached to the right rear axle bracket
below the rear spring mounting point. Photos of a couple other designs are
also in Daniel's book.

The most important thing is that the bar be dead horizontal with the car on
a level surface and weighted as it will normally be driven (i.e. with the
driver installed..'-)

Gerard