Re: Door alignment advice sought...

To: "Mehr, Louis" <louis.mehr@sonyericsson.com>, <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Door alignment advice sought...
Date: Wed, 5 Jun 2002 02:23:42 -0700
Louis,

You need to loosen the door hinges. Moving the bottom hinge outward will
move the top rear of the door in. you'll need to work with all the
adjustemts to find a happy medium where it seems to fit best. These cars
weren't built to exacting standards, so it takes some fiddling to find the
best alignment.

Gerard

--
Please visit Four Points Travel -