RE: Magnetic sump plugs

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Magnetic sump plugs
Date: Wed, 5 Jun 2002 14:49:13 -0400
I bought some cheap strong magnets that were on the counter at the local
hardware store and put them around my oil filter in anticipation of my
1275's first start-up in the next couple of weeks.  Don't know if it's a
good idea, but it seems it can't hurt much.  Maybe even make it a permanent
accessory like those "magnetizers" they sell in JC Worstney's.
Comments?
--JohnD