Re: [midgetsprite] LBC article in NY Times FULL TEXT--- Fw: NYTimes.com

To: spridgets@autox.team.net, midgetsprite@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [midgetsprite] LBC article in NY Times FULL TEXT--- Fw: NYTimes.com Artic...
Date: Fri, 7 Jun 2002 15:48:38 EDT
stevenM@optonline.net writes:

> The E-Type shipped off
> > to Belgium and is now said to be making some European's
> > life miserable.

- - - - - - - - - - -

Jeez!  I guess we should all just sell our cars for scrap if they are as bad
as that article says.  Jeff at Motorhead was the only voice of reason in the
whole thing.  Now the general public has a biased source of info about LBCs,
and car values will plummet.

I hope regular readers write in with rebuttals.

Allen Hefner
SCCA Philly Region Rally Steward
'77 Midget
'75 Midget "The Project"