Long Island Car Show 6/8

To: spridgets@autox.team.net, bugeye@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Long Island Car Show 6/8
Date: Fri, 07 Jun 2002 17:42:16 -0400 FILETIME=[35765700:01C20E6C]
I saw this in today's Newsday.
To those of you on or near Long Island, the MG Carb Club Long Island is
hosting their annual British Are Coming car show tomorrow, Saturday June 6.
Is is at the Bayard Cutting Arboretum in Oakdale, $2 admission.
For further info, call 631-427-7689. i went to last years show, and thogh
thre weren't many Healeys there were lots of other British cars. I'm going
to try and go early afternoon, after my son's little league game. I'll have
a Bugeye t-shirt on.
Hopefully, next year I'll be able to take my Bugeye.

Brian S.