Re: Better brakes?

To: PilotRob@webtv.net (Robert E. Shlafer), dan.dwelley@ps.ge.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Better brakes?
Date: Wed, 12 Jun 2002 16:32:45 -0400
I can't argue with you there, but I've never had a problem with that on
my Midget, and I drive it in the rain quite a bit.  In the trade off
between brakes that stay too cool to be effective in the dry and having
to be extra-cautious in the wet, I'll be extra-cautious in the wet.  I
might feel differently if I lived in Seattle or somewhere else where
the rain/sun ratio was even worse than Ohio.