gas cap

To: "spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: gas cap
Date: Fri, 14 Jun 2002 12:55:08 -0600
My gas cap is missing.  Some jerk in my neighborhood is finding it fun to
steal things like this off my car.  My clock is missing, my rearview mirror
was almost broken (I fixed it though, ha ha!) and now my gas cap has been
ripped off.  I'm not sure how I irritated my neighbors, but apparently someone
doesn't like me.

Anyway my question is whether I can use any kind of universal locking gas cap
from the local NAPA store.  The British car shoppe doesn't have a locking one
in stock and I'd kinda like a cap ASAP.

TIA
Patricia
'59 Bugeye- gas evaporating quickly in the drought!