Interesting item on eBay web site item#1836964544: AUSTIN HEALEY BUG-E

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Interesting item on eBay web site item#1836964544: AUSTIN HEALEY BUG-EYE FRONT END
Date: Sat, 15 Jun 2002 17:11:48 PDT
Don't know if this went through the first time, but this is for what the seller
describes as a "Rough but restorable" fiberglass Bugeye Bonnet. Hey Frank! Want
to weigh in on this?
jay

Title of item:  AUSTIN  HEALEY  BUG-EYE  FRONT  END
Seller: 60ragtop
Starts: Jun-15-02 08:27:39 PDT
Ends:   Jun-22-02 08:27:39 PDT
Price:  Starts at $25.00
To bid on the item, go to:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1836964544

Item Description:
        You are bidding on what appears to be a one piece fiberglass frontend
for a bugeye sprite. I got it with some VW's i bought. Rough but restorable.
Email any questions. Buyer pays shipping. I accept money orders only. Thanks
for looking.

        Visit eBay, The World's Online Marketplace TM at http://www.ebay.com