Re: attn: members in britain...pleases help re: toneau...

To: Ankitterer@aol.com
Subject: Re: attn: members in britain...pleases help re: toneau...
Date: Sat, 15 Jun 2002 21:27:59 -0500
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net, androbus@yahoo.com
But they WILL NOT do a zip out rear window. They claim liability issues, but in
my mind, how can a piece of plastic attached on the lower part of the top be a
liability issue????

Ankitterer@aol.com wrote:

If you have the time and energy to work with Robbins, I think they would have
gotten us a custom top that worked eventually.  They certainly were agreeable to
work with, but we really needed to be about 100 miles closer to them than we
were, plus we were time limited because of a long planned trip with Sprite in
tow.  There is no doubt that their sewing work looks better than any custom shop
I know of.  Also, if you can get them on at all, the tops and tonneaus look
fabulous.