story time

To: "spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: story time
Date: Tue, 18 Jun 2002 13:01:16 -0600
Hey there cats and kittens I am in need of your help again.  Not for my car,
but for a school project.  The last one for my second BA.  What I would like
to get from any of you are stories.  Maybe your favorite memory of a car (any
car, doesn't have to be an LBC), a time you met the Healey's, a hard luck
story, something that happened to a friend, just about anything kind of car
related.  I'm compiling these stories for a course on oral traditions, the
internet and email being somewhere between oral and written, so any
embellishments you want to add are fine too just don't make the whole thing up
okay?!  The more stories the better, and thank you all in advance.  I've been
keeping some emails already written so if someone is against me using what
they've written please let me know and I won't include any of your comments.
All email addresses will be kept private, only first names or handles will be
used.

Thank you so much
Patricia