Motor Mount "Trick"

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Motor Mount "Trick"
Date: Wed, 19 Jun 2002 13:21:20 -0700 FILETIME=[DFD9CD10:01C217CE]
My fellow Spridgeteers,

A number of you asked about the "trick" (time saver) I mentioned to the
lister that's getting ready to pull his tranny this weekend.

Without going into how it's actually done...out of fear of telling you
incorrectly, one mount is bolted to the engine, the other to the engine bay.
  Which is which is where I'm a bit rusty!

Since all my manuals are in storage (I'm in limbo), could someone post the
correct methodology please; copy out of the book.

Thanks,

WFO Herb
Keep the sticky side down!