Re: Healey International at Lake Tahoe

To: Ankitterer@aol.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Healey International at Lake Tahoe
Date: Mon, 24 Jun 2002 19:45:01 EDT
As a big Healey owner as well as a little Healey owner, I subscribe to the
Healey list.  Over the last several days we've been treated to a wonderful
daily report from Michael Oritt describing his travels from Ocean City, MD to
Tahoe in his 100 LeMans, complete with references to William Least Heat Moon
and John Steinbeck.  Check the Healey list archives at:
http://www.team.net/archive/healeys and search for "Ocean City to Tahoe" to
find the reports.  It's a great read and each one makes me more envious that
I wasn't along for the trip!

Happy Healeying,
Rick
AN5, BJ7, both on the wrong coast for Tahoe