Re: Amy?

To: "Frank Clarici" <spritenut@Exit109.com>, <Ajhsys@aol.com>
Subject: Re: Amy?
Date: Wed, 26 Jun 2002 18:49:00 -0400
Cc: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Aw, shucks!  Y'all are so sweet to even think of helping a lazy lout like
me!  To be honest, I mentioned the delay in the barn bugeye restoration in
hopes that you'd all gang up on me and shame me into finishing the project.
My schedule is weird these days.  I work in Chattanooga, an hour from home,
and the car is near Knoxville, an hour in the other direction.  My husband
Paul is working in St. Louis at the moment -- which is much closer than Las
Vegas or Hollywood, where he was the past couple of years, so don't think
I'm complaining! -- but when he comes home on the weekend, we never seem to
have much time for car restoration.

You guys have put the seed of an idea in my head, though.  I should
inventory the parts I have, get the other parts I need, check into renting a
cabin for those who'd like to come, buy some beer, and try to arrange for
some food that's not fried.  (Poor Frank and Joe.  I didn't even realize it
when they were here, but I took them to places that had nothing but regional
cuisine.  That translates to "fried.")  I wonder how much of the car could
be assembled if I had everything all ready to go.

Hmmm (and thank you!!!),
Amy

P.S.  I definitely do plan to be at Sprite Spree '03!  I was so happy to see
Rick Moses' message on the list a few weeks ago!