Re: Rubber plugs /grommets

To: Red Midget <redmidget72@yahoo.com>, spridgets list <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Rubber plugs /grommets
Date: Sun, 30 Jun 2002 15:48:37 -0700
Lon,

DON'T USE BRAKE FLUID! Brake fluid is corrosive. Yes, it will eat paint.

There is a product available called Black Magic that is a rubber
moisturizer that I find works great. It leaves rubber a rich black but
once dry, is not shiney like Armourall (which actually draws moisture   OUT
of rubber and plastic). I've used it for a couple years now with no  ill
effects and keeps the rubber from getting hard.

                     Gerard