Re: What a long, strange.........

To: "Peter C." <nosimport@mailbag.com>, Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: What a long, strange.........
Date: Thu, 01 Aug 2002 15:40:45 -0400
I know this is a couple days late, but we won 'cuz Theresa was navigating, I
made the wrong turn 'cuz I was navigating ;-)

Larry

On 7/29/02 5:55 PM, "Peter C." <nosimport@mailbag.com> made the profound
revelation:

--

Larry B. Macy, Ph.D.
macy@bbl.med.upenn.edu

The bottom line: Sure, there's pain in adopting the Mac. But if I accept
that, I get to use a computer that works, and that pretty much does what I
expect and want a computer to do.
Stewart Alsop
FORTUNE.com
Monday, June 25, 2001