No Subject

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: No Subject
Date: Thu, 1 Aug 2002 15:49:21 EDT
List has been pretty quiet, so enjoy.  BTW, the tag on Bob Houston's mail
concerning Lee Marvin and Bob Keeshan is a classis.  Pay attention if you
haven't already.

THERE IS NO ARGUING WITH THIS COWBOY LOGIC!!!!!!

A few years ago, the Sierra Club and the U.S. Forest Service were
presenting an alternative to Wyoming ranchers for controlling the
coyote population. It seems that after years of the ranchers using
the tried and true methods of shooting and/or trapping the predator,
the tree-huggers had a "more humane" solution.  What they proposed
was for the animals to be captured alive, the males castrated and let
loose again and the population would be controlled.  This was
ACTUALLY proposed to the Wyoming Wool and Sheep Grower "s Association
by the Sierra Club and the USFS.

All of the ranchers thought about this amazing idea for a couple of
minutes. Finally, an old boy in the back stood up, tipped his hat
back and said, "Son, I don't think you understand the problem.  Those
coyotes ain't fxxkxn' our sheep - they're eatin' 'em".

Annice & Bob
1960 Bugeye (Mk. IV in disguise)
1966 Sprite Mk. III (Still in Boxes)