Re: was size limits, now lights, again

To: spridget list <spridgets@autox.team.net>, midgetsprite group <midgetsprite@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Re: was size limits, now lights, again
Date: Thu, 8 Aug 2002 19:46:22 -0700 (PDT)
--- Brad Fornal <toyman@digitex.net> wrote:
> Why not just get a new harness from British Wiring,
> save alot of time and
> headaches!!!

It's one of those "I didn't see it coming" things. I
was just going to clean the connections; oh, this
switch is bad, I will just replace it. Oh wait, the
dash is rusted through here, well I guess I had just
better pull that sucker off. Uh, now that I have that
off I see that these wires are burned and this one has
pulled away from its bullet connector. No problem. Hm,
what are those little metal sleeves that keep falling
out of those connectors. Why do all of these wires
that are supposed to go to the panel lamps run to the
radio.

So, you see, not being one who can back up or stop
long enough to take a new tack (Is that a nautical
term?) I often find myself long lost in the project.

I have learned that working on Spridgets (for me) is
like doing art. You had better love the process,
because if you count on the product coming out a
particular way you might as well do something else.

But, boy next time I will save up and order a new
harness and stock switches. Yah right. :-)

cheers, bill b.
HotJobs - Search Thousands of New Jobs
http://www.hotjobs.com