Re: . . . the grass is riz, I wonder where the birdies is?

To: "Spridgets" <Spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: . . . the grass is riz, I wonder where the birdies is?
Date: Sat, 17 Aug 2002 17:48:48 -0400
Well, . . . maybe not.

I went digging this morning and it looks like all I need is a floor patch.
The spring hanger box looks solid enough.

http://www3.sympatico.ca/robertduquette/temp/pulled_down2.jpg

Which sends me back to the drawing board on what that sound and shimmy
was???
brakes sticking?
jumped a tooth on the WW spline?

I wasn't accelerating hard . . .

And just to confirm what I wish wasn't true, when your spax shocks have oil
on the outside, they're gonners?

Robert D.