Austin-Healey

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Austin-Healey
Date: Sat, 17 Aug 2002 12:35:33 -0700 FILETIME=[411DC700:01C24625]
My Fellow Spridgeteers,

Ed has graciously posted a few pictures taken in July of a car I'm sure you
will find interesting.

We discuss how "rare" some of our cars are or that only a limited number
were brought into the states.  Hey, I'm please to share how there were
"only" about 2500 TR8's like mine made...bragging rights you know.  (Oops,
this is the Spridget list but you all know I have a number of those as
well.)

Anyway, check it out....  http://www.justbrits.com/cars/ugh1.htm  and thanks
Ed.

If someone from the Austin-Healey and the MG list would please pass this
along I'd appreciate it.

Take care and thanks for taking a look.

WFO Herb
Keep the sticky side down!
P.S. Also, one who does not have one of those in my stable...yet! (G)