Re: Austin-Healey

To: WFO Herb <froggi60@hotmail.com>, Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Austin-Healey
Date: Tue, 20 Aug 2002 13:45:09 -0400
Jay should be happy, it's not a "square body" Sprite any more ;-)

Larry

BTW Herbs full message came through, a couple days later.

On 8/17/02 3:35 PM, "WFO Herb" <froggi60@hotmail.com> made the profound
revelation:

> My Fellow Spridgeteers,
>
> Ed has graciously posted a few pictures taken in July of a car I'm sure you
> will find interesting.
>
> We discuss how "rare" some of our cars are or that only a limited number
> were brought into the states.  Hey, I'm please to share how there were
> "only" about 2500 TR8's like mine made...bragging rights you know.  (Oops,
> this is the Spridget list but you all know I have a number of those as
> well.)

<Snipped to pass the censor screens>

--

Larry B. Macy, Ph.D.
macy@bbl.med.upenn.edu

The bottom line: Sure, there's pain in adopting the Mac. But if I accept
that, I get to use a computer that works, and that pretty much does what I
expect and want a computer to do.
Stewart Alsop
FORTUNE.com
Monday, June 25, 2001