Re: Sturgeon fishing

To: "Wm. Severin Thompson" <wsthompson@thicko.com>
Subject: Re: Sturgeon fishing
Date: Sun, 25 Aug 2002 12:24:18 -0400
Cc: team-thicko@autox.team.net, spridgets@autox.team.net
Don't you dare even think about including either of those FLAT places
in the East coast!!!  Green Bay in the East coast?? Never!!!!

LOL

Larry

You could change the words and call it Texas and Arkansas ;-)

--

Larry B. Macy, Ph.D.
macy@bbl.med.upenn.edu

The bottom line: Sure, there's pain in adopting the Mac. But if I accept
that, I get to use a computer that works, and that pretty much does
what I
expect and want a computer to do.
Stewart Alsop
FORTUNE.com