Re: insurance question.

To: "Spridgets" <Spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: insurance question.
Date: Thu, 29 Aug 2002 17:38:49 -0400
If he normally deals with the same insurance company / broker, he shouldn't
have a problem.

Way back when . . . when I first got my licence and my parents were looking
to put insurance on the family car for me, they were refused, saying that I
was too much of a risk.

My dad told them that he would probably have to transfer the business
insurances, house insurance, cottage insurance, and the car insurance to a
competitor.  He didn't make it to the door, and the price was not bad.

I'm still with them ( 30 yrs later ) and I'm driving RHD cars ( in Canada ).

----- Original Message ----- > not for me.. but a freind i know is trying to
insure some mini's he just