Re: riot inciting statement (no LBC)

To: Ankitterer@aol.com
Subject: Re: riot inciting statement (no LBC)
Date: Thu, 29 Aug 2002 13:02:06 -0700
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
Hi All,

I learned to drive in Boston!!!  Drove in to the Back Bay area from the
Greenwood/Stoneham  suburbs with a car load of classmates every day in the
school
year, from when I was 16.  No Freeways, as us Westerners call them, a few
Parkways, not even Storrow Drive, the oldest of the new.  Would frequently drive
into the downtown district, through Scolley Square to No. or So. Station,
dodging

the steam trains on Atlantic Ave.!

Since then I've driven without an accident for about a half century!  Talk about
a good place to learn defensive driving, Boston's got to be it!!

Paul A