Brian Redman International Challenge photos.

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Brian Redman International Challenge photos.
Date: Sun, 1 Sep 2002 12:57:55 -0700 (PDT)
I've finally uploaded some pictures from the BRIC.  Mr. Unmentionable offered
to host a few photos, but it just turned out easier to do it this way.

These are only about 20 pictures of over 150 taken by Andrew Weaks and Valerie
Stabenow.

Get 3 FREE 4x6 prints from my album(s)!*

I have shared the following photo album(s) with you:

BRIC Photos

Here's how to view my pictures:

1) Visit the link below to access my photos on Snapfish.

David's photos

2) Type in your name and email address and then choose a password. This
ensures the privacy of my pictures and also sets up your own
password-protected account on Snapfish.

If the link above does not work, highlight the link below using your cursor.
Then copy and paste the link into your browser address window and hit the
"Enter" or "Return" key on your keyboard.

http://www.snapfish.com/share/p=63111030910251879/l=9716780

3) If you'd like, you can easily order reprints or enlargements of my photos,
right from Snapfish for as low as $0.29 each! Just click the "order prints"
button while viewing my photos to place an order.
*Limit 3 free prints per customer; first-time customers only.
http://www.snapfish.com/infothreefree