Re: Brian Redman International Challenge photos.

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Brian Redman International Challenge photos.
Date: Sun, 1 Sep 2002 20:16:33 EDT
In a message dated 9/1/02 1:02:14 PM, dmeadow@juno.com writes:

<<  Mr. Unmentionable offered
to host a few photos, but it just turned out easier to do it this way >>

Glad it is easy for you.  I find it annoying when these photo services insist
that I sign in (basically giving them spamming permission) before viewing
your prints.  BTW, it keeps getting a "system error" when I try to establish
an account.  After three tries and no pictures, they aren't worth it.  Put
'em on Ed's site where there aren't a bunch of hokey restrictions and they
will be worth trying to look at.

Annice & Bob
1960 Bugeye (Mk. IV in disguise)
1966 Sprite Mk. III (Still in Boxes)