Re: Oil Cooler Hose Connections

To: "Paul A. Asgeirsson" <Pasgeirsson@worldnet.att.net>, <JARplanner@aol.com>
Subject: Re: Oil Cooler Hose Connections
Date: Tue, 3 Sep 2002 08:19:38 -0400
Cc: <Spridgets@autox.team.net>
Now, I have been thinking about this.  The pressure of a system has nothing to
do with the size of a system.  It has to do with the SMALLEST restriction within
the system.  Example:  a one quart can with 20 # of pressure has the same
pressure as a 55 gal. can with 20# of pressure, right?  So as long as the oil
cooler is pressurized, the pressure must still be whatever the system was
before.  Am I missing something here?

Where is Ron Soave??

Geoff Branch