Garden of Eden--Virus

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Garden of Eden--Virus
Date: Wed, 4 Sep 2002 03:06:54 EDT
Intercepted Message with Subject Line Garden of Eden and attachment
ostensibly from Mike MacLean this evening.  Looks like our lister virus is
still with us.  I check all mail before I download it and have caught several
that I would not have suspected except for the attachment.  The moral is
watch the attachments, even if they seem to be from friends.

Annice & Bob
1960 Bugeye (Mk. IV in disguise) "The Sprite"
1966 Sprite Mk. III (Still in Boxes) "Trevor"
2000 Miata SE Mahogany "The Miata"
2002 Jeep Grand Cherokee Laredo "The Heep"
1991 Lazy Days (Ford) "The Motorhome"