Ford tranny troubles again (NO LBC)

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Ford tranny troubles again (NO LBC)
Date: Thu, 05 Sep 2002 23:37:24 -0400
Hey ALL,

I've been having some trouble with the (E4OD) transmission in my
conversion van and have decided it's time for a rebuilt.   (It finally
decided to exhibit more symptoms than just whining, like slipping and
refusing to go into drive).

I've looked at several companies and Jasper comes up with the best
warrenty (3 years or 36,000 miles).

I'm familiar with Jasper because I have used their rebuilt engines
several times, but I have no expierence with their trannys.

Anybody out there have expierence with the Jasper trannys, (good or bad).

All suggestions welcome........

Thanks!

Kevin V.