Re: New Problem with 1275

To: toyman@digitex.net, spridgets@autox.team.net, midgetsprite@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: New Problem with 1275
Date: Thu, 5 Sep 2002 23:45:03 EDT
In a message dated 9/5/2002 6:03:59 PM Mountain Daylight Time,
toyman@digitex.net writes:

> I was running down the street and the car was humming along just fine. A
> nice raspy exhaust note, and then, all of a sudden, it started missing
> and running like crap. I limp it home, it is sputtering and almost no
> power. I pull all the plugs, they are sooty, but not enough to cause
> this, I don't think. I look in the radiator and no bubbles. I don't know
> what this could be, I am suspecting a head gasket. What sayeth the
> list??
> Brad

First, stop running and start driving....you are skinny enough now.

Condenser?  Dejah voo? all over again?

Robert Houston

"Give me an army of west point graduates and I can win any battle.  Give me a
handful of Texas Aggies and I can win any war."  G. Patton