chuck is going west!

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: chuck is going west!
Date: Mon, 9 Sep 2002 22:43:38 -0400
some may say "oh say it's not so"  but it's true!  i'm going to depart
tomorrow morning!  i was going to leave this morning but fate(stupidity) was
not going to shine on me today as you wil read !
i was ready a little late but still i was going to get on the road around
11am about 2 hours behind my departure time i had decided on. i went next
door to get the rig out of my neighbor's driveway to find it locked up!  the
keys were to be left this morning under the seat.  no keys and lockedup i
was looking for him to come home up to near 3pm! so i went upto see if he
was home and i thought" hey what if he was here but his vehicle was loaned
out"?  so i head to the door open it and find an envelope with my name taped
to the back of the screen door!  just as his son arrives home from work to
tell me his dad started a new job and was at work......so not wanting to
drive for 4-5 hors and need to stop already i decided to do an early
departure tuesday morning for the west!
it was probably for the best!  i was checking out the tow vehicle and found
it was a quart low on oil and torn wiper blades.   evrything else checks
out!  good rubber air pressures checked, belts , hoses, glass, lights hitch
, and all related equiptment working and in proper order!  so!  look out
opposite coasters!   i'm going west!  lol!  no 10 gallon hat i said west,
not western...!  lol!   i'll check my mail in the early am prior to
departure, then go crank up the big block suburban , check evry gas station
out on the way with this gas pig and start burning up highway miles!
upon arrival in sacrementoi might spend a night there(not 100% on that rght
now) then get myself to los angeles tomyfriend's house to stay 2-3 days so
i'm able to get to the peterson museum and hopefully 1 day at disney(it's
been around 15 years since my last Ca. disney adventure) .  then i must
start working my way east via rail.  i hope to head to richmond to do some
saab support negotiating and then home!  i'll be ready for my own bed by
then!
so that's my tennative itinerary as of departure.  if anything changes i'll
try to get a message to someone so you all wil lknow where is chuck?  (i see
a where's chuck game coming soon, based upon waldo!)

be well all!
chuck
be seeing some of you this next weekend!  :)