Re: Southeastern Classic

To: Ankitterer@aol.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Southeastern Classic
Date: Mon, 9 Sep 2002 22:56:08 EDT
Ankitterer@aol.com writes:
> Sure wish I was.  Have a beer for us anyway.

Sure will, Annice and Bob.  And thanks for the information on Roy.

We had a Pub night tonight and a final session of planning for the SEC.
Everything seems to be "go".  Lots of excitement here.   We will have our
private celebration on Saturday evening after the events are concluded,
successfully we hope.  The weather is going to be top-down fantastic, with
the temp going down to about 83 on Car Show and Rally day.

--David C. .