Re: Spitfire Question (for Sal)

To: Kevin Valentine <valntine@ptd.net>
Subject: Re: Spitfire Question (for Sal)
Date: Tue, 10 Sep 2002 10:17:13 -0400
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net, Frank Clarici <spritenut@Exit109.com>
You had to ask about the one part of a Spit I have no idea about.
However, that aside, my SWAG would be something is broke in the left
side suspension, or the shock is no good. Sounds like something is
allowing the suspension to bounce without any control.

Or it could just be that its a Spit??

Larry

--

Larry Macy