Re: NO LBC - Shipping question

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: NO LBC - Shipping question
Date: Mon, 9 Sep 2002 21:12:36 -0500
Fed-Ex / UPS - six of one, half dozen of the other. I recently shipped an
obsolete NOS hood moulding for a Ford, possibly the last one in the world,
to a guy a couple of states away by UPS that was taped to a 2x4 inside a
very heavy cardboard tube, came back looking like some 500 lb. moron had
tried to pole vault with it. It was insured and I got my money, but that
isn't really the point, is it? Fed-Ex regularly loses or damages our parts,
also, so you take your chances with either one.

Jim K.