Re: West Coast

To: Carl Elliott <celliott133@comcast.net>, MGs List <mgs@autox.team.net>, Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: West Coast
Date: Tue, 10 Sep 2002 19:30:23 -0700
That's 'cause the were alll in Palo Alto at the All british Meet this past
weekend. There were probably 500-600 cars there. A VERY big turnout of
Bugeyes (and I didn't even take mine this time) and Spites and Midgets too.
The Midgets were parked separately because of the MG clubs big showing.
They had their own awards even. My Midget was nier than the first place
winer, but then probably only club memebers were voting and voted on.

Gerard

At 9:48 PM -0400 9/10/02, Carl Elliott wrote:
>Returned from the CA  last night, I didn't see any LBCs. One Triumph
>Tiger a 72 in great shape.
>There was American Iron all over some very sharp cars. Enjoyed seeing
>all my fellow Marines.
>Sorry I didn't have time to take up anyone on their offers to visit,
>Thanks for extending your hospitality.
>Have a good week . CarlE.

Search for Low Airfares, Great Hotel Deals,
Car Rental Discounts and Vacations and Cruises
http://partner.onetravel.com/go/go.cfm?GoID=32421

G G              Gerard Chateauvieux
 E A
  R R        pixelsmith@gerardsgarage.com