Re: West Coast

To: spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: West Coast
Date: Wed, 11 Sep 2002 08:03:34 -0700
Wow, Gerard at least you figured out who won the MG awards.  We looked
around for a while for the winners but they seemed to keep it pretty quiet.
We rebelled slightly and parked our Midgets (the only 2 rubber bumper
Midgets) in with the Sprites.

Rich Hill
'79 MG Midget (the other Midget was my Mom's '77)
'58 AH Sprite