Re: [midgetsprite] Re: Some LBC - Shipping question-Revisited

To: midgetsprite@yahoogroups.com, nateley@email.msn.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [midgetsprite] Re: Some LBC - Shipping question-Revisited
Date: Tue, 10 Sep 2002 23:57:16 EDT
In a message dated 9/10/02 8:12:29 PM Mountain Daylight Time,
DLancer7676@cs.com writes:

> How in the hell could FEDUP pick up a 38 pound package
> containing a car engine head and accompanying parts and deliver on the
> other
> end a package weighing only a couple of pounds containing 6 or so pairs of
> boys pants?  Maybe their minds are on the wrong head?
>
> --David C.

You probably don't want to know Dave.  The boxes...one with your head and one
with boys pants probalby both got wet, torn, burned, or in some other way
destroyed.  We once had to re-wrap 500+ packages salvaved from a burning
trailer.

The labels got switched by a QA clerk ....some overworked and underpaid
college kid...happens all the time.

Robert Houston

There is no better tonic for the heart than making a child smile.