Re: [midgetsprite] Re: Some LBC - Shipping question-Revisited

To: midgetsprite@yahoogroups.com, nateley@email.msn.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [midgetsprite] Re: Some LBC - Shipping question-Revisited
Date: Wed, 11 Sep 2002 17:53:26 EDT
In a message dated 9/11/02 8:44:53 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
stevenM@optonline.net writes:
> Was the shipment insured?  Even if it
> wasn't, if FedEx can be convinced that it is their mixup, you ought to be
> reimbursed for the cost of the head.  Of course, now you're stuck without a
> head for your Midget, which can be just as big a problem as the money you
> may have lost.

That is one of the problems.  This was a fully rebuilt head that I bought for
$150. I will challenge them to find me another one in trade.  Insurance won't
pay the extra for a new or rebuilt head, I don't believe, but I wouldn't
accept anything less.  It was the head that was lost, not the money.  But
perhaps they will find it--in that event, I will have the head AND 6 or 7
pairs of little boys pants.

--David C.