RE: LBC magic

To: "spridgets@autox. team. net" <spridgets@autox.team.net> teamfat2.dsl.aros.net id g8BI3sV02603
Subject: RE: LBC magic
Date: Wed, 11 Sep 2002 13:03:45 -0500 namics.com>
What a GREAT story!!!

Thanks for sharing.

-Rob

-----Original Message-----
From Phil Vanner [mailto:phil at outtech.com]
Sent: Wednesday, September 11, 2002 12:49 PM
To: spridgets@autox. team. net; MGs
Subject: LBC magic

For some time now, my Midget has been off the road for an extensive
rebuild. Of course it is taking longer than expected, and I have
developed a near-terminal case of "while I'm at it."

So, I haven't had an LBC to drive for quite a while. This past Thursday,
I got a call from my friend Jim. Saturday was "Wheels and Wings," the
big car show/fly-in at Classic Motorbooks in Osceola Wisconsin. The
whole town turns into a carnival for this event. He was unable to go
because he had to be out of town. So, knowing that I didn't have a car
to bring, and having a car he was trying to sell, he wondered if I would
drive his Mini Cooper to the show, so it would get some exposure, and
I'd have a car to drive.