Fw: Was <no subject>; Now Solenoid

To: "Spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Fw: Was <no subject>; Now Solenoid
Date: Fri, 13 Sep 2002 13:25:43 -0400
Don't know what year your car is but pretty much everything after the pull
starter cars has a little rubber cap between the poles on the solenoid. Push
there and it should crank over. It is a manual way to crank the engine from
under the hood.

If it clicks when you try the key but doesn't crank, you are not getting
enough ooomph to the solenoid and/or starter. Bad contacts, bad ground or
bad battery. Don't be fooled by a bad battery... Sometimes they will charge
up to the correct voltage but have no ampherage!!!

Kent
1960 Bugeye
1978 Midget "Drippy" (How's that for a name?)
1976 Midget "Boneyard" (Seeing the future)

Subject: <no subject>