Lamborghini STILL NO LBC!! FILETIME=[F735ACC0:01C25B4B]

To: Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>, "yahoogroups, midgetsprite" <midgetsprite@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Lamborghini STILL NO LBC!! FILETIME=[F735ACC0:01C25B4B]
Date: Fri, 13 Sep 2002 12:57:58 -0500
Ah, the mental images the cars very appearance invokes...........
The internal queasiness at the thought of keeping the drivetrain
going...........
There is a Lambo Countach about 15 miles from me for sale. He got it
cheap and says the first $15,000 will take it. I have not seen it yet,
but I am thinking of going over and giving it a squint. The drivetrain
is out of it (needs a "Merican Vee-8 in it anyway) so with proper
attention, it can be made dependable. The body is said to be straight,
seats are ratty, the rest to be determined on actual inspection. I don't
have that kind of money, but if the guy is willing to trade, I have a
GTO that would look better with him in it than me.
My question is, I know that most of the mechanical things produced in
Italy are high maintenance. What are the electricals like?? Are there
other issues that should be checked? Gregg, you are in Italy, would
there be anyone that could fill in some gray areas about these cars. I
really don't want to part with my GTO as I have had her for 21 years.
But man, do I LOVE the look of a 5000S!!!