RE: Lamborghini STILL NO LBC!!

To: "Spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net> teamfat2.dsl.aros.net id g8DHotV07158
Subject: RE: Lamborghini STILL NO LBC!!
Date: Fri, 13 Sep 2002 12:50:48 -0500 namics.com>
Is it this one?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1858355018

Probably not, but I just saw this.....

Anyway, I know NOTHING about Lambos, but would guess there is a
ton of info on the web.  What year is it?  The earlier would probably
be better since (I think) they came with carbs, which might be
easier (read cheaper) to use than fuel injection.

Good luck!!

(I've got a 1098 if you can't find a V8 for it.....  :-) )

-Rob