NO LBC...42 Buick!

To: spridgets@autox.team.net, midgetsprite@yahoogroups.com
Subject: NO LBC...42 Buick!
Date: Fri, 13 Sep 2002 16:37:50 EDT
Well, just what I need.  More temptation to buy another car!

One of the young ladies that works in our office in Mexico called me this
morning to tell me about a car her mother has inherited and want to sell.  A
1942 Buick Super 8 4 door.  She says it is in excellent, original, unrestored
condition.

Anyone have any idea what a car like this would be worth?  Sounds like a fun
ride...but a check of Hemmings shows it can be worth $750 to
$26,000.00....quite a range.

I guess I could park the Midget in the shade it would create.

Robert B. Houston

Santa Teresa, NM
'74 Midget
'63 TR4
'03 Beetle

...   Men occasionally stumble over the truth, but most of them pick
  themselves up and hurry off as if nothing happened."

  - Winston Churchill