Re: NO LBC...42 Buick!

To: RBHouston@aol.com, Pasgeirsson@worldnet.att.net
Subject: Re: NO LBC...42 Buick!
Date: Fri, 13 Sep 2002 17:02:24 -0700
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net, midgetsprite@yahoogroups.com
Robert,

I don't know if you remember, but sometime back I posted info about a '41
Buick I found in my neighborhood. It was also orignal/unrestored, but
needed it badly. Sat in a garage for many years moldering away. When I
looked into it then, these weren't very collectable except for certain
models. There was a Landau version that is quite rare and a couple others
too I think (convertible) but four doors donlt have much demand. Would be a
cool bomber though. It'd like to see pix if you get some.

Gerard