Re: Elkhart Lake

To: Phil Vanner <phil@outtech.com>
Subject: Re: Elkhart Lake
Date: Mon, 23 Sep 2002 19:20:00 -0500
Cc: Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Phil:

Sorry I missed you.  I actually contemplated wearing the "Spridgets
List" shirt and then forgot.
Age.

The canted wheel drives my son crazy....he's a bit anal retentive; but
so am I, I guess.  I just don't notice it when I drive because I'm too
busy grinning!! :-D    I came up from Burlington and picked up my son in
Oak Creek and we came city streets through Milwaukee right through Al
McGuire's Charity Run and down some streets you don't want to go at
night or day and took backroads to Co.W and Hwy 57.  We went home along
the lakeshore; what a great drive!  250 miles and never missed a beat.
 We didn't want to take the freeway as @ 65mph the 948 is turning ~4500
rpm.  Besides backroads have curves!!

It's the first time I have met Bill and I sorely wished to be at the
banquet.  He's a genuine person and I could listen to him all night.
 The book is fantastic!!

Next time we'll put out an email to whomever is going and make it a
point to meet somewhere.
Regards,

Dave
59 :{)