Summit Point W.Va. SVRA race this weekend

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Summit Point W.Va. SVRA race this weekend
Date: Mon, 30 Sep 2002 06:57:57 -0400
ok gang!  i'll be heading to summit point W.Va. thursday to get set up for
running the blue / gray challenge on friday and the regular race stuff the
remainder of the weekend.   of course i'll be thrashing the saab (it's what
i have to run right now).
i just rebuilt my trailer's suspension, repaired some cracked welds and
painted the trailer,  it was long overdue for some maintance!     same goes
for the van it was in serious need of mechanical attention.   today the
U-joints are going to be replaced as they are beginning to "klunk" when
going from drive to reverse and back to drive again.   (they really take a
beating pulling a trailer, so this does not suprise me as i carry a spare
set with me in the "spares" for the van at all times)   a few other odds and
ends and i'll get the car loaded up later today so i'm ready to hook up and
roll out to head to the track.    this event is usually a lot of fun and i
always look forward to going to summit point.  i hope some of you can make
it there the turn out of cars is usually pretty big!
morgans are always the feature car atthis event and this year i saw they are
also honoring datsun.   so i figure there will be a flock of 510's and Z
cars and roadsters running at this event  , for those who are interested.

see y'all there!
chuck
still shrinking!