RE: New Mini (No LBC)

To: pvanwig@charter.net, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: New Mini (No LBC)
Date: Mon, 30 Sep 2002 10:24:52 -0400
Paul Van Wig wrote:

<<<My wife is bribing me. She said I can get a full dress S, if I get rid of 4
cars.
3 no problem the parts cars get striped and dumped. It's the 4th that is the
tough choice.
Paul Van Wig
Long Beach,  CA
60 Bugeye
60 Minor Woody
61 Minor Pickup
01 Dodge Turbo Diesel Ram
01 Acura MDX (The wife's ride)
Parts cars
58 Minor Sedan
65 MG Midget
81 Datsun 210 (1500cc 5/speed)>>>

Sounds to me like the new Mini S would nicely fill the role of the Minor Woody.
 Or that Acura... ;-)

The more I see of the new Mini, the more I like them.  It would fill my daily
driver role very nicely.  But, I did a Web search the other day and was unable
to find a new Mini S for less than $26K!  We might do well to wait a year.

--
Chris Eck
93 S4 TQ