RE: New Mini (No LBC)

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: New Mini (No LBC)
Date: Mon, 30 Sep 2002 07:48:53 -0700 (PDT)
I picked my new Mini Cooper S up a couple of weeks
ago. It will be my daily driver even with a family of
4. The kids are 4 and 5 and fit in the rear seat with
boosters just fine for around town trips. The car is
an absolute blast to drive. It has tons of power and
super handling. The 6 speed getrag is very smooth and
precise shifting.

There are cars available for MSRP if you look for
them. I ordered my car, from Mini of Towson in
Baltimore, the second week of June and recieved it in
just under 3 months.

John Holliday
http://sbc.yahoo.com