Fw: Fw: Email - no LBC - There is no attachment - Picture is in E-mail B

To: <Jertigger3@cs.com>
Subject: Fw: Fw: Email - no LBC - There is no attachment - Picture is in E-mail Body
Date: Mon, 30 Sep 2002 11:40:41 -0400
Cc: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Sorry if I upset the "list" (sounds like something out of the CIA).  Forget
you ever saw the picture, if you can.  PETA will take care of this, as well as
other Farm Sanctuaries.  I would not want the "list" to have to do anything
other than tend to their matchbox cars, of which I am also an owner.  I meant
no harm.  Sorry I ruined your day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bev Cleary